Master the World of Forex – “MetaTrader” trading platform.
Metatrader4 and MetaTrader5 (MT4 and MT5) are the most popular trading platforms in the world of Forex. They are straightforward and convenient platforms to use. Many brokers (in fact, most of them) offer Metatrader platforms alongside their own branded platforms. However, there are a few world-class brokers who have developed their unique trading platforms, like the extremely popular eToro.com.
MT5 is the latest version to come to market, although MT4 is still quite popular.
The MT4 Platform has some excellent features:
- It allows you either to look at one chart on the screen or at a number of different charts at the same time.
- It allows you to navigate between many accounts and positions fast, with no mishaps, in case you have more than one open trade.
- The toolbox includes many technical indicators categorized by type (we recommend not using most of these, so we concentrate only on our favorites in this course).
- Entry and exit executions are apparent, and the platform responds quickly to your orders.
- A whole market analysis section, with calendar and price quotes on all pairs.
- It takes 10-20 minutes to download the MT4/5 software and is a handy extra training tool.
That is what it looks like:
Congratulations! You completed Chweya’s Forex Trading Course.
Now, you are ready to turn trading opportunities into big profits!
Join thousands of Chweya worldwide who began their forex trading career with Chweya Academy.
It’s time to implement all you learned and start taking your first steps in the market. You are welcome to join the tens of thousands of members in our popular online Forex portal – Chweya.com. You will find various trading tips and help, including free forex signals.