Here is a guide on how to transfer money from Mpesa to an NCBA Bank Account (National Commercial Bank of Africa). NCBA has partnered with a mobile banking service, M-Pesa and now you can easily transfer money from your Mpesa account to an NCBA bank account via the mobile network!
NCBA offers a variety of mobile banking solutions that enable users to transact easily and at any time. With the NCBA Paybill Option, you can transfer money into your NCBA bank account via Mpesa. The NCBA Loop Paybill Number provides another convenient way to easily send and receive money.
NCBA Bank Account or NCBA Loop has a different pay bill number. Therefore, when you are depositing funds, it’s important to know the difference between the NCBA Bank account’s Paybill (880100) and the NCBA Loop account’s Paybill (714777).
This is how it is done.
How to transfer money from M-Pesa to NCBA Bank using the NCBA Paybill option
This guide will explain to you how to transfer funds into your NCBA bank account using Mpesa. Follow the following steps:
- Open the Mpesa menu on your phone’s SIM toolkit. You can also use other options like opening the Safaricom App or the Mpesa App.
- Open the Lipa Na Mpesa menu.
- Choose the Paybill option.
- In the business number option, enter the NCBA Paybill number which is 880100.
- Go to the account number. Enter your NCBA account number, for example, 21570072953.
- Next, enter the amount of money that you wish to transfer from your Mpesa account to your NCBA account.
- Then enter your Mpesa PIN.
- Double-check if the details entered are correct or not. If yes then proceed and if they are not correct then go back and rectify.
- Always wait for a confirmation message from NCBA and Mpesa before you delete the transaction. If the funds were not credited to your account, please contact customer support and explain clearly what happened.
NOTE: The NCBA Paybill costs KES.30 for every transaction made
How to transfer money from M-Pesa to NCBA Bank using the NCBA Loop
NCBA Loop pay bill is another platform offered by the NCBA bank to offer digital banking service in the comfort of your home through your phone. You can transfer money to your NCBA Loop account with the following easy guides:
- Open your Mpesa via the Safaricom app or the Mpesa app.
- Select the Paybill option. Key in the business number. That is 714777.
- Put the NCBA loop account number. This is the account to that you wish to transfer your funds.
- Put the amount that you wish to transfer.
- Put in your Mpesa PIN and wait for the confirmation message.
Once you’ve finished your transaction, you need to transfer funds from your NCBA Loop account to your NCBA bank account by following these simple steps:
- Login to your NCBA Loop mobile app
- Choose your preferred method of payment. Select send money as your method.
- Select where you want to send the money to. Click, on Bank.
- Next, select send money via loop to transfer your money from your Loop account to the NCBA bank account
- Lastly, select the bank you want to transfer funds to, in this case, that is NCBA Bank
- Fill in the name of the recipient’s account together with the bank account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and your pin. Click on send to initiate the transaction.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
Below is a visual presentation of the same.
NCBA clients also have the option of transferring their money via the NCBA Online Banking App into their accounts or, if you prefer to use your bank’s own mobile application (download the app from Google play store or app store), you can also do this.